If you don’t know how to change address in Aadhar card? then, here we are providing complete details about documents required for Aadhar Card Address Change online at uidai.gov.in official website.
Aadhar Card is 12 digit unique identification number for every Indian citizen. In this article, you will get complete information about which documents you want to change aadhar card address online through uidai.gov.in official website.
Aadhar Card Address Change Document:
These are the documents you need for Aadhar Card Address Change online.
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
- PDS Photo Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Arms Licence
- Photo Credit Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill
How to change Aadhar Card Address – uidai.gov.in
Follow the below mentioned steps to change aadhar card address online
- Visit the UIDAI aadhar update official website at https://www.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on the Address Update Request (Online) link then, Click to Proceed.
- Now Enter your Aadhar number and verify your mobile number through One time Passcode (OTP).
- You need to change aadhar card address by area pin code or address.
- After changing address of aadhar card click to “Submit” button.
- Now, you must have to provide correct address proof to change Aadhar card address.
- You can submit also passport, credit card statement, bank passbook copy, telephone bill for verification.
- Now the final step is to select BPO service provider, which you can select from radio button.
- Now Click to Submit button.
If you find any problems while updating your Aadhar Card Address online then, you can feel free to contact Aadhar Card UIDAI customer care department through toll-free number.
You may also like: