Aadhar Card Correction Status Update check online at eaadhar.uidai.gov.in official website. Did you changed or updated your aadhar card details through UIDAI self-service portal by visiting aadhar enrolment center then, you can check your aadhar card correction status through uidai.gov.in official website after week.
In this tutorial, we will share step by step details about how to know aadhar correction status update.
Aadhar Card Correction Status Check Online
Follow the complete steps which given below to check the status by self.
- Visit the UIDAI official website at uidai.gov.in.
- Find “Aadhar Update” tab and click to “Check Status – Updation is done online” link.
- Enter 12 digits Aadhar card number which you can find on your card.
- Then, Enter URN/SRN number which given to you when you made an aadhar changes request.
- Now Click on the “Get Status” button.
- Your Aadhar Card Correction Status will be appearing on your computer screen.
- If you cannot see then, please wait for a few days.
- But if your aadhar card correction request may be rejected then, visit your nearest aadhar enrolment center for more details.
If your Aadhar Card Correction successfully done then, you can download aadhar card by following below steps.
Aadhar Card Download by Enrollment Number or Aadhar Number
- Visit the following link: https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in.
- You will see two option that is “I have Enrolment ID or Aadhaar”.
- Now you can enter enrolment id or aadhar number which you have at this time.
- After entering details enter captcha code then, you will get an OTP code on your registered mobile number, that number is one-time passcode to download aadhar card.
You can also download your aadhar card by following steps.
Aadhar Card PDF File Password
To open your aadhar card pdf file follow the steps.
- First four capital letter of your name and date of the birth year.
- For example, your name is Hiren and you are born in 1987 then, the password will be “Shiv1995“.
Important Note: It’s mandatory that your mobile number must be linked to your Aadhaar.
Benefits of Linking Aadhar to Mobile Number
- Online Aadhar Update
- Verification of ITR
- GST Registration
- Link with Pan Card
If you don’t know how to link mobile number with aadhar card then please visit your nearest aadhar centre
This is not the official website of Aadhaar card so, please do not share any confidential details in the below comment box. For better help support kindly, visit your nearest aadhar enrolment center or contact them through UIDAI customer care number.