Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth: If you lost enrollment number or aadhar number then, don’t worry you can also download your aadhar card by name and date of birth through uidai.gov.in official website.
Do you know you can find out when and where your Aadhaar card was used for authentication? Since Aadhaar is used for authentication to avail of several services, you might be worried about its misuse. The website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the body that manages Aadhaar, has the provision of checking where and when your Aadhaar was used.
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth (DOB) – uidai.gov.in
If you don’t know how to download aadhar by name and birth date then, below we are providing different methods for it.
Aadhar Card Download by name and date of birth – Steps
- Visit the UIDAI official website at uidai.gov.in.
- Select the Aadhar Number or Enrollment Number, which you have seen.
- Fill the complete details in the provided fields.
- Make sure fill Full name as you registered in your Aadhar Card.
- After filled details, click to “Send OTP” button.
- Enter OTP in the provided field.
- Click on the “Download Aadhar Card” link which you have seen.
- You have successfully done the complete process.
- Aadhar Card PDF file is password protected so, you need to enter a password to open it.
This is not the official website of UIDAI. It just developed for educational purpose only. So, please do not share any information in the below-provided comment box.