Are you one of the people who lost or lost the wrong phone number while registering a support card? No problem! In order to update their system and we are providing new ways to download Aadhar cards, so in this article, we download’ll show you all the links and pictures for you, as a UIDA step guide step with how to do online through the card, without a mobile number. Feature To do all the processes through online, do not need to go to any base station, so it saves time and trouble.
We will be distributing this article in 2 parts, first of all, to download a base card online mobile number, based on the card for other people who want to download without a mobile number, which means that in the second step we will show you the lost base card How to get a number from which you can download a Aadhar card.
How to Download Aadhar Card Online without Mobile Number
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UIDAI for Aadhar Card, you can just click HERE Or Click the button below, Once you have opened the link you will have two options to select as shown in the image below, Simply Select the Enrolment Option at the right Side.
- Step 2: After you have opened their website, you need to fill up the Enrolment Number and the date mentioned in the Enrolment Slip at the first column, Just like the below Image.
- Step 3: Then you need to fill up your full name of the cardholder and the pin code which is registered in Aadhar Card, then you need to type the security captcha code which will be displayed on the site.
- Step 4: This is the final step. Here you need to enter any phone which is not registered with UIDAI, then click on get OTP. After you get the OTP just enter it on the site and Click on Validate and Download.
If all the steps have been followed properly and the information given by you is correct, the Aadhar card will be downloaded in the PDF file format, which is password protected.
The PDF file will look like a password, if your name is the secret and you were born in 1993, then your password will be your first four characters, then after the year of your birth will be the name “RAJU1993”, make sure that the first four The letters will be capitalized, then you can easily access your Aadhar card.
How to Find Lost Enrollment Number
- You need Visit the Official website to Retrieve Enrolment Number ( EID ) by Clicking HERE Or by clicking the Button Below
- Once you Visit the website Select Enrolment Number (EID) Whichever you need to retrieve, as shown in the Image Below.
- Retrieve Aadhar Number.
- Fill up all the details Asked on the website like the Full name as registered in your Aadhaar, Registered Phone Number or the Email and Lastly the Security Code which will be displayed.
- Once the above step is completed, Click on the SEND OTP Button, as you click the system will send you a One Time Password ( OTP ) to your Registered Mobile Number or E-Mail. ( OTP may take up to 5 minutes to arrive once you receive OTP, Enter it on the right side of the Website, as shown in the image Below, Lastly click on Verify OTP button.
- Once you submit the OTP and if all the details are Correctly entered, it will display Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID) Whichever you selected.