In this article, you will provide information on the status of the original card of the name and date of birth on the official website of uidai.gov.in. UIDAI has been making their system user-friendly and been trying to make all the process of Aadhar Card like Updating Aadhar Card Online, Checking Aadhar Card Status Online, Downloading Aadhar Card Online and many more. Today here, we will especially look at Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth, by this process users who have lost Aadhar Card number or if you don’t have Enrolment Number even then we can Check Aadhar Card Status Online. Did you hear it right?
There are two parts to be followed, the first one is to find lost Aadhar Card Number or Enrolment Number and the 2nd part is to Checking Aadhar Card status using Aadhar Number or Enrollment Number Retrieved from the 1st step. We will provide all the links and images for illustration purpose so that you don’t have to Google for links.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth?
- You need Visit the Official website to Find the lost Aadhar Card Number (UID) by Clicking HERE Or by clicking the Button Below
- Once you visit a website, as shown in the image below, select the Aadhar card number (UID) you need to recover.
- Fill in all the details Asked on the site like the Full name as registered in your Aadhar Card, Registered Mobile Number or the Email and Lastly the Security Captcha Code which will be displayed.
- Once you fill up all the information mentioned in above step, Click on the SEND OTP Button, as you click the system will send you a One Time Password (OTP) to your Registered Mobile Number or E-Mail. ( OTP may take up to 5 minutes to Arrive ) So please do wait patiently.
- Once you get an OTP, then enter it on the right side of the website as shown in the image below, lastly, click the verified OTP button.
- Once you submit the OTP and if all the details provided by are Correct, it will display Aadhaar Number (UID), it is that easy!
Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth
- Visit the official website of UIDAI to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth by Clicking HERE Or by Clicking the Button Below.
- Fill up all the information asked on the website like Aadhaar Number, URN (Update Request Number), and the security Captcha Code Shown in the image and in the SRN field leave it blank.
- Once the above step is done, Click on the Get Status Button, After you click it will show up the current status regarding your Aadhar Card.
So by following all the above simple steps, you will be able to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth.