Aadhar Card Status By Name and Pin Code: Uidai.gov.in has recently brought up a feature wherein you can Check Aadhar Card Status through their portal with just Name and URN (Update request Number) but some of our readers have lost their Aadhar Card number Or Enrollment no, So in this Article we will discuss how you can Check Aadhar Card Status without Aadhar Number or Enrolment number that is Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin Code.
Aadhar Card Status By Name and Pin Code
You can also check: Aadhar card download by name
I will divide the article in two-part the first part is to find the lost Aadhar Card or Enrolment Number If in case you need to Update any details in Aadhar Card Click Here.
- You need Visit the Official website to Retrieve Enrolment Number ( EID ) by Clicking HERE Or by clicking the Button Below
- Once you Visit the website Select Enrolment Number (EID) Whichever you need to retrieve, as shown in the Image Below.
- Fill up all the details Asked on the website like the Full name as registered in your Aadhaar, Registered Phone Number or the Email and Lastly the Security Code which will be displayed.
- Once the above step is completed, Click on the SEND OTP Button, as you click the system will send you a One Time Password ( OTP ) to your Registered Mobile Number or E-Mail. ( OTP may take up to 5 minutes to Arrive
- Once you receive OTP, Enter it on the right side of the Website, as shown in the image Below, Lastly, click on Verify OTP button.
- Once you submit the OTP and if all the details are Correctly entered, it will display Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID) Whichever you selected.
How to check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin Code at uidai.gov.in
Below are the simple 3 step process with images and Links, Follow these 3 simple steps and Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin Code.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI to Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin Code by Clicking HERE Or by Clicking the Button Below.
- Fill up all the information asked on the website like Aadhaar Number, URN (Update Request Number), and the security Captcha Shown in the image, Check the below image to get an idea.
- Once the above step is done, Click on the Get Status Button, After you click it will show up the current status regarding your Aadhar Card.
Aadhar Card Update Status Check Online
If you followed all the steps correctly and the information provided by you is correct, it will display the current status of your Aadhar Card. If you have any questions regarding this Please leave a comment below!