UIDAI specially developed system for Aadhar Card Download by Enrollment Number (EID) at eaadhar.uidai.gov.in official website.
Now you can download Aadhar card by enrollment number without a penny to spend, for those of you who have not received Aadhar Card yet but Need a PDF file of your Aadhar Card then this guide is for you.
In this article, we will provide complete step by step guide. We also mentioned direct links so, you don’t need to search on the internet for it. You can also get proper examples with images which will easy for you to understand.
Aadhar Card Download by Enrollment Number @eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
Before proceeding further, to follow this guide you should have Enrolment Number, and there two known ways to Download Aadhar Card, One is by Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number and another one is by Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number which we will show now.
- Go to the official website to Download Aadhar by Enrollment Number, by clicking HERE Or Click the button Below.
- Select Enrolment Number at the top, as Shown in the image below.
- After you select, Fill up all the information asked in the website, such as Full Name, Enrolment Number, Pincode and lastly the security code asked.
- Once you fill all the information click on the Get One Time Password Button (OTP), OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number on Aadhar Card, Please note that OTP may take up to 5 mins to arrive.
- Once you receive the OTP in your registered mobile number, Enter the OTP in the Enter OTP tab of the website, as shown in the image below. After that click on Validate and Download Button.
- As you click the button if all the information entered is correct Aadhar Card will be downloaded in the PDF file format in Downloads Folder.
- So Finally you have Downloaded the PDF File of your Aadhar Card, The PDF File Will be Password Protected So the password for the PDF file will be like First Four Characters of you Name followed by the year you were born.
EXAMPLE – Your Name is SHIV and you were born in 1995, So your Password will be “SHIV1995”
After all the all the above step is completed, you can Easily Access you, Aadhar Card, any time you want.
Download Aadhar Card
Here, we are providing a direct link to Download Aadhar Card by name, date of birth, aadhar number or enrollment number.
This is not the official website of UIDAI. So, please do not share any information in the provided comment box.