Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth, Aadhar Number. In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions that how to download Aadhar Card by name and date of birth by visiting resident.uidai.gov.in.
There is no doubt that People tend to lose their Aadhar Card or even the Enrolment Slip Provided to them, You may think that Losing Aadhar Card or Enrolment Slip is a big problem get it back, In this article, we will Show you How to Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth in few simple steps by step guide with all the required link so that you don’t have to search the whole internet for links.
Aadhaar is the 12 digit unique identification number issued by the Indian Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI). Once used in individual help centers or banks / post offices for different cards, it can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar using the registration ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number supplied by UIDAI. They can follow these different steps to download Aadhaar cards.
This article has been divided into two parts, The first Part is to Retrieve your Lost Aadhar Card Number or The Aadhar part Aadhar number by the Enrolment number (EID) and the Aadhar number are using the downloaded Aadhar card number or Enrolment number( EID ). The steps below are explained briefly in a simple way with all the links and images ( For Representation Purpose ).
Aadhar Card Download by Name
Below is the step by step guide on Downloading Aadhar Card by name, I have divided it in two part, First one is to Retrieve Lost Aadhar Card Number and the second one is to Download Aadhar Card.
- Step 1 – First off, Visit the Official website to Retrieve Lost Aadhar Card Number or Enrolment Number ( EID ) by Clicking HERE Or by clicking the Button Below.
- Step 2 – Once you go to the website, choose the Aadhaar number (UID) or Enrolment number (EID), which you need to recover, as shown in the image below.
- Step 3 – Fill up all the details Asked on the website like the Full name as registered in your Aadhaar, Registered Phone Number, Email and Lastly the Security Code which will be displayed.
- Step 4 – After the above steps are completed, click the SEND OTP button, when you click on the system, you will send a one time password (OTP) to your registered mobile number or e-mail. (OTP may take up to 5 minutes to reach.
- Step 5 – Once you receive OTP, Enter it on the right side of the Website, as shown in the image Below, Lastly click on Verify OTP button.
- Step 6 – Once you submit the OTP and if all the details are Correctly entered, it will display Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID) Whichever you selected.
Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
Now that you have completed Part 1 Successfully, We shall move on to Part 2, That is Downloading Aadhar Card with Aadhar Number. Check also: How to download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number with pictures
- STEP 1 – You need to visit the official website of UIDAI by Clicking HERE or Just Click the Below Button.
Download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number
- STEP 2 – Select the Aadhaar option at the top, since we are downloading ( E Aadhar Card by using Aadhar Card Number ) as shown in the image given below.
- STEP 3 – Fill up all the information that is asked on the website such as Aadhar Card Number, Full Name, Pincode, Security Code and Finally the Phone Number which is used for Verification.
- STEP 4 – Finally after all the details are entered Click on the Get One Time Password button ( OTP ) If you have entered all the details correctly The system will validate and send OTP to the registered phone number. (OTP may take up to 5 Minutes to Arrive)
- STEP 5 – The last and the final step after filling up the OTP is to click on Validate and Download Button. If you have entered all the details correctly you will get an option to Download Aadhar Card Online in a PDF File Format.
- STEP 6 – So Finally you have Downloaded the PDF File of your Aadhar Card, The PDF File Will be Password Protected So the password for the PDF file will be like First Four Characters of you Name followed by the year you were born.
In the same way, if have retrieved you Aadhar Enrolment Number Or if you have Enrolment Number, Instead of choosing a Aadhar card in Enrolment number, step 2, select Enrolment number.
SAMPLE – Your name is MAYANK and you were born in 1985, so your password will be “MAYA1985”
After all the all the above step is completed, you can Easily Access you, Aadhar Card, any time you want.
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of UIDAI. So, please do not share any of your personal confidential details in the provided comment box.