E Aadhar Card Download. Check Aadhar Card Update Status, Aadhar Card Update, Print Aadhar Card, Aadhar Card Download, Update Aadhar Card, uidai.gov.in official website.
In this tutorial you will get complete step by step instructions on how to download and update your Aadhar Card online.
What is Aadhar Card?
So Let me clear your doubt first, What Actually is Aadhar Card, Aadhar Card is a 12 Digit unique identification number give to each and every resident of India, It was launched way back in 2009-2010 by UPA Government, Almost all the countries have their similar Unique Identification System so Our Government also launched the system.
Aadhar Card has all our information like Gender, Address, Photo, Biometrics, Age etc, It is a project towards having a Single or Unique identification to all the citizens of the country, In India, there are literally Hundreds of Documents Such as Proof of Address such as Electricity Bill, Water Bills etc, and also the Proof of Identities such as Voter ID, Election Card, Permanent Account Number ( PAN ) and the list goes on. Aadhar Card will not actually replace all these documents but it will serve as that document like for example for Getting Sim Card if they ask Proof of Identity or Proof of Address we can show them Aadhar Card, it will also serve for other purposes like for applying for Jobs, Institutions, Know your customer ( KYC ), Opening Bank Accounts, Custom Clearance etc.
A resident of the country can get Aadhar Card by submitting the existing Proof of Address (Electricity Bill, Water Bill) and Proof of Identity (Permanent Account Number PAN, Election Card) and going through the process of Biometrics at a Aadhar Card Center Near you. After getting the Card you can also Aadhar Card Download Online by following the simple steps.
E Aadhar Card Download – Aadhar Card Update Status Check uidai.gov.in
Now you all know What is Aadhar Card, Now let’s talk about the uses of it, Firstly we can avail the basic services such as getting Sim Cards, Opening Bank Accounts, Taking Broadband connections and also Government Schemes Like Right to Education ( RTI ), Subsidy Gas Cylinders etc.
Recently there is a huge growth in the illegal immigrants to India, By having Aadhar Card as we have both Proof of Address and Proof of Identity it will be easy to catch the illegal immigrants and also we can control it, The best part about Aadhar Card is it will remain throughout the Life Span of the Resident, You Hear it Right! So make sure to keep it safe without wear and tear, Anyway, you can also Aadhar Card Download and use it instead of the real one.
Aadhar Card Download
Now that you got What is Aadhar Card and also Aadhar Card Uses now let me walk you through the process of Download Aadhar Card Online by step by step guide, Most of you Guys are tired of searching up the Internet for Download Aadhar Card Online but you may not have got the perfect guide regarding it, So in this Guide I will show you step-by-step will all the required Links so that you Don’t need to search the Internet!
We all know that E Aadhar Card is a soft copy of the regular Aadhar Card, After such a long hold time UIDAI has finally launched E Aadhar Card Download Online by following the Step by step guide given below
E Aadhaar Card Download
Once you have received your Aadhar Card in hand then only you can Download Aadhar Card through an Online medium, With the simple 5 steps mentioned below, So if you have your Aadhar Card or Even Aadhar Card number you can proceed in Downloading Aadhar Card Online
- Go to the official website of UIDAI for downloading it, you can just click HERE Or Just Copy Paste this Link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ Into your Browser, Once you have opened the link you will have two options to select as shown in the image below, Simply Select the Aadhar Option at the right Side.
- Now you have to fill in your Aadhar Card Number/Aandhar Enrollment Number, In the first column, then you need to enter the Card Holder Full Name and then after the pin code of the Registered Address.
- In the next column you need to enter the security captcha code which will be displayed on the Image, Then Fill in you Registered Mobile number and click on Get One Time Password Button, Then after you will receive an SMS OTP.
- Then after entering the OTP you have received, Click on Validate and Download, If all the above details are given correctly, Aadhar Card will be downloaded to your device.
- Aadhar Card will be downloaded in your device as a PDF Password Protected File, The password will be like, If your name is RAJU and you were born in 1993, then your password will be the First Four Characters of you Name followed by the year you were born, So it will be “RAJU1993”, Make sure the first four characters you enter will be Capital, Then after you can easily Access your E Aadhar Card Download.
Aadhar Card Print
Now that you have downloaded the Aadhar Card online and opened it with the password, (instructions given above), You can now Print Aadhar Card Simple Open the PDF file that you have downloaded, and enter the password for the PDF File then Press and Hold Ctrl + P Key in the keyboard of your PC/Laptop, or else you can also click print button at the top of the PDF file or Go to Your Nearest Xerox Store and take an Aadhar Card Print.
Aadhar Card Update
Many of us need to update of Name, Phone Number, Address, Email ID displayed on Aadhar Card, So in this Part of the article we will be taking a look at that, Firstly there 2 known ways that you can Update Aadhar Card, the Online Way and the Offline way, In this part we will take a look at the Online Way which is faster, No need to go to the Aadhar Card center to update, You can Update Aadhar Online by sitting at home by the Online. Follow the step by step guide, we will provide all the required links for your Convenience.
Update Aadhar Card
- First off visit the official Aadhar Card Correction Online website by clicking HERE Or by Just copy pasting this link https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update Into your Browser, Once you have opened the link Enter your Aadhaar number and fill in the security captcha code you will see in the Image Then click on send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP you will receive in your registered mobile number, and Click on Login Button, as shown in the image Below.
- Once the above step is done, Select the fields that you need to update in Aadhar Card, and click on the submit button.
- On the next page, it will ask you to update the incorrect details you selected in Step 3, after you correct the incorrect details click on submit request button.
- In the next page upload the documents they are shown, then after click on the SUBMIT Button.
- On the next page it will tell you that, Have you uploaded the original scanned Document? So Click The YES-Button, as shown in the image below.
- Once that’s done select the BPO Service Provider and Click on the SUBMIT button.
- Once you click on submit Button, it will Display a URN Number Please take a screenshot or note down the number anywhere so that you can Check Aadhar Card Update Status Online.
Aadhar Card Update Status
Now that you have Updated the incorrect details on your Aadhar Card, Let’s Take a look at how you can Check Aadhar Card Update Status Online,
We will provide all the required links so that you don’t have to search the internet for links, Just follow the simple 3 step guide that we will provide below and Check the Aadhaar Card Status Online with just your Aadhar Card Number and the URN ( Update Request Number ) with just few simple clicks.
Check Aadhaar Card Update Status
- You need to visit the official website of Checking Aadhar Card Update Status by clicking HERE Or by just Copy pasting this URL https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status in your Browser.
- Once you visit the website, Just enter the Aadhar Card Number and the URN ( Update Request Number ) and then click on the Get Status Button, As shown in the below image.
- Once that is done, If all the entered details are correct you will get the Status of Aadhar Card.
- You can now also check Aadhar Card Status by SMS, Just send an SMS as UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment number> to 51969 , After you send SMS you will receive the Status in your Phone.