Most of us need to update one or the other thing in our Aadhar Card, Like Address, Mobile Number, Name etc. In this article, we will show you How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card with few simple steps at uidai.gov.in, also we will add Images for illustration Purpose, This will be useful for you and we will add all the necessary links so that you do not have to search the internet for links.
First of all, there are two known ways that you can update / change the mobile number in the base card, the first is offline method and the other is the online way that you can change the mobile number of mobile card, without paying the form. For, go to the base centers. We will share both methods that you can choose online or offline.
Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online at uidai.gov.in
- Go to the official website by following this link: https://uidai.gov.in.
- Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card by Clicking HERE or Just Click the button Below.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number and Click on Send OTP at the bottom.
- As you click it will send a One Time Password (OTP) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Once you receive the OTP enter it in Text Verification tab of the Website and then Click on Login.
- Once you click on login, Select the details that you need to Change in this Case, Mobile Number so select Mobile Number as shown in the Image below and click on Submit Button.
- In the next page upload the documents they are shown, then after click on the SUBMIT Button.
- On the next page it will tell you that, Have you uploaded the original scanned Document? So Click The YES-Button, as shown in the image below.
- Once that’s done select the BPO Service Provider and Click on the SUBMIT button.
- Once you click on submit Button, it will Display a URN Number Please take a screenshot or note down the number anywhere so that you can Check Aadhar Card Update Status Online.
How to Update / Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Offline Method
First of all, you need to go to the nearest Base Card Center and ask you to provide a support card update form in that form, which you will have to give below.
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
Fill in all the details correctly, but fill in the mobile number tab in your new mobile number and sign the last one and give them, make sure they delete your old mobile number and add your new mobile number. .